Like my previous cauliflower gnocchi, but minis the cheese + a much better texture.
I N G R E D I E N T S
D I R E C T I O N S
- Wash, dry, and slice cauliflower into 1/2 inch slices. In a single layer on a foil lined baking sheet, bake at 400°F for 20 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Puree the cauliflower while still hot.
- Take one cup of the puree and use a spatula to mix in the cassava flour and 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Pinch off bits of the dough and shape into nuggets. Single layer them on a lightly (cassava) floured sheet pan and freeze for 15 minutes.
- Heat a good drizzle of olive oil on a nonstick skillet. Once hot, toss the frozen gnocchi into the pan and sear without moving for about a minute. Continue to toss the pan around until evenly golden brown and crisp (don’t use a spoon or spatula because they are fragile before they’re fully cooked! They get sturdier as they cool)
- Toss in your favorite sauce 🍅, cover with a lid, and steam for a minute.