I N G R E D I E N T S
- 2 small heads of broccoli, roughly chopped
- 1 stalk of green onion
- 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
D I R E C T I O N S
- Blanch the broccoli in boiling water for about 30 seconds. Rinse with cold water and drain thoroughly.
- In a food processor, pulse together all of the ingredients until just combined (about 5 pulses – do not over process!!)
- Shape into bite sized nuggets.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment and spray with cooking oil. Place the tots on the baking sheet, making sure none are touching.
- Bake at 400°F for about 30 minutes, flipping and spraying more oil halfway.
One thought on “Broccoli Tots”
These are awesome, I just know the dip I want to try them with 🙂