This recipe is specifically for the Instant Pot, but can be made by simmering in a pot on the stove for an hour or so.
I N G R E D I E N T S
- 3/4 cup of Jasmine rise, rinsed and drained
- 7 cups of water
- 1 small knob of ginger, sliced
- 1 head of baby bok choy, chopped
- 6 oz of salmon, fresh or frozen
- 1 teaspoon of salt
D I R E C T I O N S
- Add all ingredients to the Instant Pot, cook manually at high pressure for 30 minutes.
- Do a quick release and use the saute setting to continue cooking until thickened if you prefer it thicker.
- Garnish with whatever you’d like. I used crispy salmon skin, ginger, green onion, chili crisp, white pepper, and toasted sesame oil. Season with more salt to taste.