I never believed no-churn ice cream could be good, but I had to try it for myself. Luckily I was very wrong, and no-churn ice cream is actually amazing. The best part is how easily you can control the sweetness – I prefer my sweets less… sweet 😂😂
I N G R E D I E N T S
- 1 pint of heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 of a can of sweetened condensed milk (7 oz from a 14 oz can)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 sleeve of graham crackers, crushed into pieces
- 4 oz of semisweet chocolate, chopped into chunks
- 2 cups of mini marshmallows (more or less)
D I R E C T I O N S
- In a refrigerated mixing bowl, whip the cold heavy whipping cream until it has soft peaks.
- Drizzle in half a can of condensed milk and the vanilla extract. Continue whipping until it forms medium-firm peaks (do not overwhip or you will make butter).
- Fold in the toppings. Pour into vessel of choice. Cover and freeze for about at least 8 hours until solid.