I recently received some awesome products from GIR: Silicone Tools that Get It Right. The Ultimate Whisk and Ultimate Spatula are both so sturdy, I know they’ll last a very VERY long time. Plus, they come in a bunch of different colors. I picked white, or course.
I N G R E D I E N T S
- 5 yellow peaches, halved and pitted
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1/2 pint of heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon of bourbon
- 1 tablespoon of honey
D I R E C T I O N S
- Heat a grill pan (or fire up the grill!) on medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle the cut sides of the peaches with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Grease the grill with butter and place the peaches cut side up. Cook for 3 minutes, and remove from the grill. Grease the grill with butter again, and place the peaches cut side down. Without moving, cook for 5 minutes.
- Combine the bourbon, honey, and powdered sugar.
- In a cold bowl with a cold whisk, whip the cream until slightly thickened. Add in the bourbon mixture. Continue whisking until peaks form.
- Serve the warm peaches with a dollop of cream.
2 thoughts on “Grilled Peaches and Maple Bourbon Whipped Cream”
Wow, what a yummy combo!