Charred lemons completely changed the game for me. They’re caramelized and pleasantly tangy, and the perfect addition to hearty, roasted vegetables.
I N G R E D I E N T S
- 3 bundles of broccolini
- 2 lemons cut into slices or halves
- Olive oil
D I R E C T I O N S
- Preheat the oven to 375°F
- Wash and dry the broccolini, then toss in a drizzle of olive oil. Roast for 15 minutes, then toss, and finish roasting for another 15 minutes.
- Lightly coat the cut sides of the lemon with olive oil. On a pan, cook the lemons cut side down on high heat, until darkened.
- Finish the broccolini with salt, pepper, and a drizzle of lemon.